FilterBank is a high-end equalizer plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern equalizers and filters.
With its unique Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes FilterBank can emulate any EQ, or be used to create a distinct custom EQ.
- Shelving and Parametric EQ
- High and Low pass filters with resonance control
- Unique Peak-Slope-Dip Shelving EQ parameters
- Variable parametric Q modes
- Analog Saturation Modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
FilterBank is 10 plug-ins:
- E2 / E4 / E6 – parametric, high and low shelving EQ, high and low pass filters, in 2, 4, and 6 band configurations
- P2 / P4 / P6 – parametric EQ with variable Q modes in 2, 4, and 6 band configurations
- F1 / F2 / F3 – steep high and low pass filtering with resonant Q control
- B1 – super notch filtering