The LS-AES is exactly what is needed when additional AES/EBU or SPDIF digital audio channels are needed for the LynxTWO and L22 cards. The LS-AES is a daughter card for the LynxTWO and L22 that provides eight more channels of 96 kHz digital input and output. Using the LynxTWO or L22’s own digital mixer, the LS-AES’s inputs and outputs are easily and seamlessly incorporated.
LS-AES can operate in single wire mode, or in dual wire mode, where it provides four I/O channels at 192 kHz. Quad wire mode is also available. For additional channel capacity, a second LS-AES can be added to a single LynxTWO or L22.
LS-AES can handle either synchronous or asynchronous audio. The built-in Sample Rate Converter can be enabled independently on each digital input for asynchronous signals from multiple digital devices. In synchronous mode, any input may be selected as the system clock source. LS-AES can also be synchronized to the main PCI card’s word clock or composite video received by a host LynxTWO,
The LS-AES ships with its own six-foot breakout cable, which has four XLR female and four XLR male connectors. Optional adapter cables allow the use of SPDIF digital I/O.
• Provides an additional 4 AES/EBU inputs and outputs (8 channels) at sample rates up to 96 kHz, 24 bit
• Dual and quad wire supported
• Daughter card for LynxTWO and L22
• Control integrated into host PCI card’s digital mixer
• Up to two LS-AES can be used with one LynxTWO or L22
• Built in Sample Rate Conversion on all inputs
• Versatile word clock implementation
• RoHS Compliant
• Includes breakout cable