The VT-5 Stereo Equalizer is a dual-channel version of the acclaimed VT-4 LC Equalizer. The frequencies, steps, curves, etc. are exactly the same. The VT-5 is a true stereo equalizer, with one set of controls that work on both channels simultaneously.
The JCF AUDIO Latte is a 2 channel A/D D/A converter outfitted with vintage inspired transistor/transformer topology with switchable microphone preamplifiers. The unit is quite complicated, so rather than try and explain it here, just give DSPdoc a call and we'll be happy to demystify the units complexity.
NEW SPECIAL FEATURES
• Elma switches for gain and threshold controls.
• Alpha switches for attack and release controls.
• All Mullard and Siemens NOS valves.
• Easy recall-ability.
• Zero adjustment on front.
• Precise calibration.
• More gain than earlier Master Phoenix.
• Standby switch to prolong valve life.